Insulcoat 180FF, 150FF, 180 et 150
Insulcoat coating cements 180 and 150 FF is a fibre free ceramic material blended with inorganic additives to provide air setting refractory coatings or bonding agents. When dried, Insulcoat Coating Cements provides a hard surface which is highly resistant to erosion and flame abrasion. Insulcoat Coating Cements 180 and 150 contain milled ceramic fibres blended.
Typical applications for Insulcoat coating cements are:
* Coating for moulds for high purity liquid metal and molten glass
* Oxidation barrier for aluminium dip tubes, cast iron thermocouple tubes and galvanising tanks
* Protective coating for molten aluminium distribution systems and associated implements
* Electrical insulation coating for core liners of induction furnaces
* Infrared radiating surface for heating elements
* Adhesive for ceramic parts
All Insulcoat coating cements are manufactured at our plant in the Netherlands.